Trees are an important part of any Kansas City commercial property. But while they add beauty and value to a business, they can also pose a potential liability. Because of trees’ height and weight, they can cause a lot of damage! Trees that are damaged in inclement weather or are simply not well maintained are liable to lose heavy branches, falling on any building, car, or member of the public unlucky enough to be under them. Luckily it is easy to safeguard your business with a little prevention.
Costly and catastrophic commercial tree damage in Kansas City can be prevented with a hazardous tree assessment. At its most basic, a hazardous tree assessment is when a certified arborist:
- Analyzes a tree’s structure to identify any potential weaknesses.
- Surveys the area around the tree to identify any property that could be damaged by falling limbs.
- Uses the above factors to determine a hazardous tree score.
- If necessary, designs an intervention plan to fix the tree’s weakness and minimize the potential damage to property or person.
- Implements any corrective actions. Common interventions seen in Kansas City range from light pruning and cabling/bracing to, in extreme cases, tree and stump removal.
Business owners all over Kansas City trust SAFETY to make sure their trees survive inclement weather. Our experienced tree care experts conduct affordable, thorough hazardous tree assessments. Armed with comprehensive knowledge of tree biology, they can identify and fix any structural problems that could result in future damage to your commercial property.
If you are worried about falling tree branches causing damage to your property or the public, don’t fret anymore! SAFETY Tree Service has been preventing commercial tree damage in Kansas City since 2008. Contact our Kansas City commercial property tree services experts today to schedule your hazardous tree assessment!