Since 2008, SAFETY Tree Service has witnessed the Greater Kansas City experience of how Mother Nature can take a toll on trees at any time of year. Spring sees “April showers” as well as severe thunderstorms with lightning, pelting rain, and gusting winds. Summer and fall are tornado seasons, with tornado watches and warnings occurring regularly. Winters can be tough too, with months of freezing rain, icy build-up, and feet of accumulated snow. All told, it’s extremely common for Kansas City business owners to experience storm damage to the trees on their commercial property, ranging from the mildly disruptive to the catastrophic. If you have commercial trees, chances are you may need tree service in the Kansas City area following a storm.
Most Kansas City business owners have experienced that sinking feeling of surveying damage to their commercial property after a storm. Clearing away fallen limbs and scattered debris is no small task, leaving your business closed for hours or days. That is why SAFETY Tree Service responds to commercial tree damage calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you call SAFETY, our arborists will start resolving your commercial storm damage as quickly and painlessly as possible with our tree services! We will:
- Immediately send out a professional work crew, anytime, anywhere in the Kansas City area.
- Evaluate the damage and the scope of clean-up needed.
- Quickly clear away fallen limbs and other debris.
- Repair any tree-related damage and help facilitate the repair of utility lines and other property.
- Conduct a hazardous tree assessment to determine whether damaged trees pose further risk to your property in the future.
- If needed, execute a plan to mitigate any potential future hazards, including tree cutting and pruning, tree cabling and bracing, tree removal, etc.