In Greater Kansas City, Mother Nature can take a toll on your trees at any time of year. Spring sees “April showers” as well as severe thunderstorms with lightning, pelting rain, and gusting winds. Summer and fall are tornado season, with tornado watches and warnings occurring regularly. Winters can be tough too, with months of freezing rain, icy build up, and feet of accumulated snow. All told, it’s extremely common for Kansas City business owners to experience storm damage to the trees on their commercial property, ranging from the mildly disruptive to the catastrophic.
Most Kansas City business owners have experienced that sinking feeling of surveying damage to their commercial property after a storm. Oftentimes, clearing away fallen limbs and scattered debris is no small task, leaving your business closed for hours or days. That is why SAFETY Tree Service responds to commercial tree damage calls any time of the day or night. When you call SAFETY, our arborists will start resolving your commercial storm damage as quickly and painlessly as possible! We will:
- Immediately send out a professional work crew, anytime, anywhere in the Kansas City area.
- Evaluate the damage and the scope of clean up needed.
- Quickly clear away fallen limbs and other debris.
- Repair any tree-related damage and help facilitate the repair of utility lines and other property.
- Conduct a hazardous tree assessment to determine whether damaged trees pose further risk to your property in the future.
- If needed, execute a plan to mitigate any potential future hazards, including trimming, pruning, cabling, bracing, tree removal, etc.
If you own property in the Kansas City metropolitan area and are dealing with the fallout of storm damage, contact us now! We are standing by 24/7 to get started on a quick resolution to any storm damage on your commercial property!