In Greater Kansas City, Mother Nature can take a toll on your trees at any time of year. Spring sees “April showers” as well as severe thunderstorms with lightning, pelting rain, and gusting winds. Summer and fall are tornado seasons, with tornado watches and warnings occurring regularly. Winters can be tough too, with months of freezing rain, icy build-up, and feet of accumulated snow. All told, it’s extremely common for Kansas City homeowners to experience storm damage to the trees on their residential property, ranging from the mildly annoying to the catastrophic.
Most Kansas City homeowners have experienced that sinking feeling of surveying damage to their yard after a storm. The frustration, anxiety, or anger is completely understandable; oftentimes, clearing away fallen limbs and scattered debris is no small task. You mustn’t attempt to clear the damage away yourself; it’s dangerous to interact with structurally unsound branches or downed utility lines. Don’t stress—call SAFETY Tree Service anytime, 24/7 for superior tree services in Kansas City! From tree cutting to tree trimming, our tree services were designed to ensure you and your property are safe at all times.
When you call SAFETY Tree Service, we will start solving your residential storm damage as quickly and painlessly as possible! We will:
- Immediately send out a professional work crew, anytime, anywhere in the Kansas City area.
- Evaluate the damage and the scope of clean-up needed.
- Quickly clear away fallen limbs and other debris.
- Repair any tree-related damage and help facilitate the repair of utility lines and other property.
- Conduct a hazardous tree assessment to determine whether damaged trees pose further risk to your property in the future.
- If needed, execute a plan to mitigate any potential future hazards, including tree trimming, tree cutting, pruning, cabling, bracing, tree removal, etc.
If you are dealing with the fallout of storm damage on your residential property, contact us now for expert tree services in Kansas City! We are standing by 24/7 to get started on a quick resolution to any storm damage on your residential property!